Finally Free to Be Fabulous!
A 2-Hour Workshop, by donation!
Do you ever still worry about what others think about you?
Does that old feeling of unworthiness ever still creep in?
Imagine what your life would be like if you had fantastic self-esteem.
What if you felt really good about yourself every day, no matter what?
I invite you to attend my 2-Hour workshop designed to offer you fun and fabulous results,
based on my #1 International Best Seller: Hello, You’re Fabulous! Build Your Self-Esteem for Life!
In our 2 hours together, you will increase your feelings that you are deserving of love, joy, and laughter and be able to expand this experience more each day.
You will learn that it is absolutely possible to have lasting and authentic, positive self-esteem. I will describe a process that you can use to achieve this and give you an understanding of how to:
- Identify the beliefs you have about yourself that hold you back and how to you can change them.
- Experience life with a new sense of excitement and passion.
- Improve your relationships at home, in your business… and everywhere.
- Improve your problem solving skills and manage stress more effectively.
- Have a profoundly positive impact on the world around you.
Come to have a blast and allow me to remind you of your true value and let go of the need for approval from others!
Do you already feel good about you?
Sandy’s challenge to you: How great can you stand it?
When: Sunday January 29 th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Where: The Lions Den,1729 Nordin Street (near Comox Ave. just behind the Pearl Ellis Art Gallery)
Cost: By Donation | Find it on facebook
Want more info? Call or text Sandy at: 250-702- 6454